Jungle Jim's is an international market near us...you can buy caviar ($25.99-$41.99) and serve it on Swedish rye crackers ($7.49)...sounds SO good together, but a bit expensive!
For dessert, maybe try some green bean popsicles:
And what a selection of hookahs! We seriously had so much fun there. I can't wait to go back. I bought a big bag of coriander seed for just $2.29 and lots of coconut milk (just $1 for a 13.5 oz. can). I bought a friend a nice Wusthof knife (made in Germany), all of her knives were quite dull the last time I helped her chop in the kitchen. I got a Ritter dark chocolate marzipan bar for Dad.
Quite a cultural experience!
A season soft and warm.
-
I am so thankful that a week and more of warm days has been bestowed on us
here at the end of Summer. You can tell I love this season best, if you
just loo...
1 day ago
1 comment:
It was a lovely outing - what a great store! Thanks for going with us : )
Post a Comment