Tomorrow is my mom's birthday! I made her a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting.
I added new items to my etsy shop and am offering 20% off if you use the code: LOVE20 ♥
Olivia started guitar lessons with my friend Maria last month. Her fingers are getting used to the strings. Evening lessons while the weather got colder and some tea to warm us up.
We got a fresh batch of snow stuff....maybe it was tiny pieces of hail, because it pelted out windows last night. And this morning, it was crunchy like ice.
A season soft and warm.
-
I am so thankful that a week and more of warm days has been bestowed on us
here at the end of Summer. You can tell I love this season best, if you
just loo...
1 day ago
1 comment:
many years to your Mother!!! sounds like some cozy times; I am so glad :)
Post a Comment