1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen?
Usually PBS, Sunday nights, Nature, last night it was about Yellowstone, we're planning to go there this summer for vacation!
2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? It's always ranch for him and our kiddos, for me? I get bleu cheese.
3. What is one food he doesn’t like? Olives, green peppers, uncooked onions.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? You would never find him at a bar!
5. Where did he go to high school? The local public high school in the town in Indiana where he lived.
6. What size shoe does he wear? 9
7. If he were to collect anything, what would it be? Car parts! You know that song by Johnny Cash One Piece at a Time, well, that kinda reminds me of him, our garage is full of his CJ, tools, his welder, and various scraps of steel.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? One PACKED with meat and cheese, just like Emily wrote! Of course I'd add a slice of tomato and lettuce.
9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Sticky rice, maybe.
10. What is his favorite cereal? Total.
11. What would he never wear? Pink or purple...anything.
12. What is his favorite sports team? Nothing...unless you could watching his two ninjas in class!
13. Who is his best friend? Male: Maybe his dad. Female: Me.
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Pick on him...I'm always asking when he's going to get a decent haircut. I love him just the way he is...even with long hair.
15. How many states has he lived in? Just 3 - Indiana, Ohio, Georgia.
16. What is his heritage? Swiss and German.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Carrot cake.
18. Did he play sports in high school? He was a runner, so track and field, but for fun, he likes to play football and soccer!
19. What could he spend hours doing? Working on his CJ Jeep, hiking, watching Rambo on DVD, polishing his guns.
20. What does he wear everyday? A baseball cap, jeans and a flannel shirt...almost everyday.
We've got some sick folks here. Olivia has been throwing up. Rob feels horrible and isn't going to work today. I pray they get better soon and that the rest of us stay healthy!
A summary of today - So, today. A good day! I went to my local church for the Feast of Dormition (new calendar). Went to diner for lunch via cab (we pretty much use...
2 days ago