Pages

December 10, 2010

44 cents each

...sending out cards tomorrow in the mail...stamps are 44 cents each, I heard rumors they might be going up in price? I wish I'd gotten the evergreen "forever" stamps, but they don't fit into our dispenser. Isn't that thing so cute? my parents gave it to me a few years ago as a Christmas gift. I just love writing letters.

Here's a peek inside! I got 50 of these cards from Shutterfly...I love how they turned out.

Full Of Love Christmas 5x7 folded card
View the entire collection of cards.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOOVE your Christmas cards they are beautiful!!

Lori D

Pres. Kathy said...

The cards look GREAT!

elizabeth said...

very neat! I love good deals like this!! :)

Sarah said...

These cards look great! I'm waiting for my shutterfly cards to get here any day. I can't wait!

Zoya said...

I LOVE your cards! You have such a good eye! And the lady at the post office told me the stamps will probably not go up 'till the spring, ( I asked when i bought my 44 cent angels with lutes a la uncle Jim)

Emily said...

Wow! What great card!!! Love the front picture!!

Does the card say Shutterfly on the back?

Emily

Martha said...

Yep...says Shutterfly on the back.

Mel said...

Hi Marfa- Love the card! Thanks for visiting my blog btw. Yours looks great, can't wait to keep reading.