Pages

June 10, 2009

Our table

Salad with greens from our garden, along with shredded beets, pine nuts and raisins (and then croutons)! Rob made sauce with the last batch of frozen tomatoes from our garden last fall to go over the pasta.Last night we had a great time at my parents house, my sister and her family were there too, we ate ice cream, the girls took turns pulling each other around in the Radio Flyer wagon, and we had fun trying to catch fireflies. Seems like they won't illuminate if they don't have enough space to fly around, or maybe you need a male and female (do they light up to attract a mate?)...so we let them go. Here's Olivia's birthday book from Shutterfly! It's really nice. They are $23 regularly for the 8x8, though. I only had to pay for shipping $8, so it was a much better price!!! Lusy keeping cool in the shade.

4 comments:

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

Scrumptious, indeed!! We are getting loaded down with greens from our CSA!

Loreluca said...

WOW, that sounds sooo delicious! You made me crave this!!

Michelle M. said...

I love all the photos. The food looks delicious and I love the birthday book. Do you make those for every birthday?

Martha said...

No, this is the first one...but I'm thinking it might be a good tradition to start!!! I usually scrapbook each birthday, in a 12x12 or 8.5x11 album, though.