Pages

October 21, 2007

Before and after


We made wrapping paper with paper grocery bags and paint...it was a lot of fun! We gave Paul a set of Magnetix and Pinart....I want one, they're so much fun (here's a link to one like it: http://www.playlibrary.com/2006/10/27/tips-for-playing-with-pin-art/)! After playing hard, running around, jumping, sliding, eating pizza and cake...here's what I got, one sleepy little girl still clinging onto her balloons and one who was anxious to show Daddy her NEW blue waterbottle and bunch of balloons!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

Awwww...too cute! The girls look like they had a really good time. I love that pinart. It's so fun to play with! I hope you're having a relaxing Sunday :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link to Play Library. :) Your girls look like they had a lot of fun.

I love your motto on the sidebar. I think I am going to type that up and print it out. Those are very good words to live by. I'm glad I found your blog and I'll be back! :)

Kim Watson said...

It looks like the girls had a blast @ the party. How did you manage to fit all those balloons into the car??

Good idea you had there of making your own wrapping paper. I must get Cas to do some for me too. :o)