Pages

December 28, 2007

Inspired

I was scrapbooking last night! A friend told me about this new scrapping message board (they have an online shop, too), where I uploaded some of my favorite layouts: http://allmomentsremembered.com/bulletins/index.php

That 6 x 12 size was inspired by the February issue of Creating Keepsakes (which I just got, super early, right? but I'm very happy)! On page 14 (in the back section), there's a page by Mitchell Kraft (a 19 year old artist, a photographer, a guy who scraps), I love this size...now I just need to find an album to house this, or else put it in my 12 x 12 next to another 6 x 12.


Rob got the girls a train set, that they totally love, their Polly Pockets fit inside it! My parents came over and gave the girls each a quilt and Rob and I got some soft LL Bean slippers. I am almost finished with the calendar for them, so it will be a "new year" gift. Anytime is a good time to give someone you love something special, right?

5 comments:

Atomic Design Group said...

Hi! I'm lovin' the 6x12 scrap size, too. Hope you had a great Christmas! Chrispea :)

Melissa Goodsell said...

The layout is gorgeous and the photos look great. Wishing you and your family a happy new year.
Melx

Kate O'Brien said...

I love that 6x12 layout! So cool! The other one is awesome as well!

Sounds like your Christmas was wonderful.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

KJ-Starre said...

Hi there!

Good to see you scrapping so much. Gr8 L.O's! Feb issue already wow! I have a L.O in the Becky Higgins sketch section....'heart breaker', can you scan it for me?

Happy New Year!
XX

Samantha said...

Don't you just love the AMR MB?? I'm having a great time over there.

Your LO is great! If you had a BIA, you could bind your 6x12 pages without having to worry about finding an album to house them...just a little enabling for ya!